Check Out An 86It Litter Kit
Do you live in Wake County and want to organize a cleanup in your community? We’re here for you. From gloves to garbage bags and safety vests we’ve got you covered with everything you need in our 86it Litter Cleanup Kit. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll deliver the kit to you and pick it back up when you’re done.
Take some pictures and send ‘em to us – we love bragging about our 86ers. Each will kit contain the following for your group:
- Safety Vests
- Litter Grabbers
- Garbage bags and recycling bags
- Litter Clean-Up Safety Guide
- Kits must be checked out for use in Wake County, North Carolina.
- Kits are checked out for a two week period. Renewals may be granted on a case by case basis.
- Kits must be requested at least two weeks prior to your clean-up date.
- Arrangements will be made to deliver and pick up kits at a convenient location for all. If you are at a school or business, kits may be delivered and picked up from a main office. Kits can also be picked up/dropped off at our downtown office. We will not deliver to personal homes.
- If an item is damaged during the clean-up, return the damaged item with the kit and let us know.
- An evaluation is included with each kit. The information from the evaluation will be used to assess the success of the litter kit check out program. In order to be eligible to check-out a kit in the future, you must return the evaluation.
- All items MUST be returned EXCEPT garbage bags. You are responsible for disposing of bagged litter.